Tuesday, September 1, 2009

~CLASSES FOR ALL TYPES OF SKIN PEELS

-BEGINNERS CLASSES FOR ALL TYPES OF SKIN PEEL.
-ADVANCE CLASSES FOR SKIN PEEL (Cosmic Peel )


My EUROPEAN METHOD OF SKIN PEELS comes from France, Israel, Spain etc…
And From my 10 years of Skin Peel Practice.

I offer a variety of SKIN PEELS, for all kinds of skin
PROBLEMS / CONDITIONS :
(ACNE, PIGMENTATION, SCARS, WRINKLES, SUN DAMAGE, etc.)

~Green Peel (light)
~Glycolic PEELS (20%-50%)
~ Alpha Hydroxy AHA & BHA Peels (citric, malic, tartanic, lactic,
glucomic, pyruvic, Arginin, Resorcinol, mandelac, kodjic, retinol)
~Osmotic Peel (medium-light)
~Cosmic Peel (medium - 48 hours)
~Weekend Peel (medium+ -72 hours)

*All of which are good for dark and olive skin*

The Benefits that your customer will gain from SKIN PEELS are:

~Acne Scarring - reduces and removes dark marks, red spots, rough skin,
~Sun Damage - reverses & removes the photo-aged and sun-dam. layers.
~Age Spots - lightens and removes dark spots, and blotches.
~Fine Lines - includes: laugh lines, crow's feet, etc...
~Blackheads - open blocked pores eliminating black/whiteheads, smooths
~Uneven Skin Tone - lightens & brightens revealing an even colored skin .
~Large Pores - reduces the size, look, and appearance of large pores.
~Hyper-pigmentation - reduces & improves the look of dark skin patches.

I DO PRIVATE, ONE ON ONE, OR SMALL GROUP TRAINING.
I CAN ALSO COME TO YOUR SPA TO TRAIN YOUR STAFF.
I CHARGE REASONABLE PRICE PER HOUR OR PER CLASS,
THAT WE CAN DISSCUSS BY PHONE.

I don’t check My email on the daily bases, so please call me anytime.

PLEASE, Feel Free To Call me anytime. Irina (917) 704-2234

No comments:

Post a Comment