Tuesday, September 1, 2009

~THE BEST HOME SKIN PEEL on BEAUTICIAN MARKET

I’m a professional Esthetician with 15 years of experience,
introducing one of the top “Skin Peels” Home treatment.

From my experience the best result comes when my clients
used this treatment, once a week, during a period of months
from Autumn thru Spring.
I created this, step by step, easy to use Skin Peel treatment
that you can use at home, safely, for all types
of skin problems and colors (BLACK/OLIVE).
I have different strength peels product
from 12% to 20% of alpha-hydroxy acid.

This product is all natural, made from fruits, berries and sugar cane.
I never saw side effect from this product on anyone,
during the last ten years of my practice.

When you use this treatment on a weekly basis, you will receive
the best results for problems like:

-Active and Severe Acne
-Sun Damage and Age spots
-Hyper-Pigmentation and Uneven Skin Tone
-Wrinkles and Fine Lines
-Acne and other Scars

I have different packages for Home Skin Peel containing this products:

Alpha-Hydroxy Cleanser
Skin Peel Treatment (12% , 17%, 20%)
Alpha-Hydroxy Day and Night Cream
Variety of , different types of skin, masks.
Special Dermabration Scrub

I can teach you when you come to purchase this Treatment package or
I can give your instructions and train you by phone.
For any questions, please call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment